We’ve all been there. You’ve come home for the evening, put on your comfy clothes and cooked up a nice healthy dinner. It’s yummy and good for you but you get to the end of your meal and something is missing – you are craving something sweet and naughty, but there is nothing in the house and you, frankly, can’t be arsed summoning up your inner-Mary-Berry to create some baking extravaganza – you just need a treat for one the hit the spot.
I have just the solution. I am a proper chocolate fiend, and there is nothing I love seeing more on a menu when I go out for dinner than chocolate fondant (the gooey one that melts in the middle) – What if I told you that you could make it at home, with 4 ingredients, no washing up, in 5 minutes, and, for those of you who don’t eat gluten, it doesn’t require flour? You’re interested, I can tell – I can almost feel you leaning a bit closer to the screen for this one!
Here goes – Chocolate Fondant Mug Cake!
What You Need:
- 1 Mug
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3tbsp cocoa powder
- 10g butter
How To Do It:
- Whisk the Egg and the Sugar together in the mug.
- Melt the butter, add to the mug and mix.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix until the whole thing is throughly stirred together with no lumps.
- Put the mug in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Decorate with fruit (if you have the patience!) and Enjoy! 🙂