We all do it, don’t deny it ladies! We browse online for things, put them in our online baskets as a place to lust over things and then realise that actually, we’d rather be able to afford luxuries like nutella and toilet roll than another pair of gorgeous ankle boots, even though they are so so so cute!!
I’m a weird one. I fully acknowledge this and I’ve said it before. I really really dislike shopping. But, the aspect of shopping that I don’t like – the aimless wandering – is completely eradicated in online shopping! I can browse for exactly what I’m looking for, and simultaneously be in H&M, Zara and Topshop, without having to dot back and forth to see who has the best deal on gorgeous oversized scarves.
It’s started getting colder, and I have recently come to the realisation that I have pretty much no decent autumn/winter accessories – so, obviously, between emails, post writing, trips to london, more emails, meetings and god only knows what else that has been filling my every minute for the past few weeks I have been lusting over the websites of our favourite high street stores and putting things in my basket that I desperately want, though do not need quite as much as I need to feed myself! Mostly accessories really, I’m still not very good at actual clothes shopping online – I like to try things on….maybe I’m just old fashioned!
So, I thought I would share with you the items in my baskets on these various high street stores – we all love a “what’s in my bag?” post, so here’s a “What’s in my basket?” post for you!
1. Topshop Textured Knit Scarf – £22.00 – Buy Here
2. New Look Grey Cupcake Print Socks – £1.99 – Buy Here
3. New Look Blue Spotted Penguin Socks – £1.99 – Buy Here
4. Topshop Textured Check Scarf – £22.00 – Buy Here
5. H&M Cable Knit Hat in a Wool Blend – £7.99 – Buy Here
6. Zara Knit Hat with Ears – £7.99 – Buy Here
7. Oliver Bonas Steel Faux Fur Pom Pom Keyring – £10 – Buy Here
8. H&M Knitted Headband – £4.99 – Buy Here
9. Warehouse Triangle Colourblock Cape – £30.00 – Buy Here