Everyone loves a good spring re-vamp, whether it is new clothes, a brand new coffee table, or even just a good old fashioned spring clean, it makes us feel ready for the year, now that winter has (just about!) left us again, it is time for fresh starts and for everything to feel all shiny and new.
So, to save my bank account for buying EVERYTHING, I decided to make a wishlist (which I have now named “lust list” because it is all so so sexy!) of all the things I want to buy if some amazing blogging campaign comes in or if I win the lottery any time soon and Amara were kind enough to gift me some of the items on the list – how lucky am I?!?!
1. How gorgeous are these mugs?!?! They are £13.75 each and they are going to look absolutely perfect in my new flat in Cambridge! I’m a complete tea addict and these are going to make this addiction even better!
2. I love a good cup of tea curled up on my bed with my laptop in the evening and as I’m also one of the clumsiest people in the world a good tray goes a long long way – this one from BlueBellGray (above) is perfect – I love the colours and it is just the right size for a little side plate with a few chocolate biscuits on too!
3. I love love love stationery – so much! These notebooks (above) are all pocket sized, which is great for keeping ready for when ideas come to me on the bus, or in the queue at the bank when I don’t have my laptop there with me to get everything down on. They will also be great to have in the pocket of my uniform when I’m on hospital shifts in September and needing to learn on the job! And they’re pretty! 🙂
4. Another notebook, because when I see a Kate Spade ANYTHING it just needs to be mine! It also kinda matches one of the mugs which makes me happy in a tea drinking, note making kinda way!
5. As a soon to be student (again!) a pencil case and reliable pen is a MUST and this pencil case and pen from Caroline Gardner (both below) are absolutely gorgeous! More than a little bit obsessed with this heart pattern!
6. Kate Spade, I love you, and I don’t care who knows it! These pencils are the most beautiful pencils I’ve ever seen! That is all.
7. Bit of a blogger stereotype here but I so don’t care – A lit candle makes any evening better, whether you are curled up with a cup of tea in front of a movie, up at 2am finishing a blog post or pulling an all nighter to work on your dissertation (not the part I’m looking forward to most….!) a candle just makes it all better. This candle from Modern Alchemy smells great and I love the gold and white polka dot pattern too!
8. These macarons, made by Laduree, aren’t actually macarons….they are rubbers! I know, amazing, right?! They look so so real and perfect to have to make your desk look pretty too – I’m just going to have to remind myself not to take a nibble!
9. I love this throw – it looks super soft, and perfect for wrapping over your shoulders when the typical British spring weather turns chilly and you want to snuggle up all cosy on an evening. Plus, it’s incredibly instagrammable! 🙂
10. This chalk board is adorable – perfect for leaving notes for loved ones, or reminding yourself of needing to buy milk…..y’know, whatever you fancy! 🙂
11. These “Eat Me” tins are gorgeous – I desperately want these in my new kitchen – they come in two different sizes, so treats and nibbles are kept airtight and fresh – love it!
13. For the days when the sun comes out and you find yourself feeling like someone from a disney movie with an incredible urge to bake (just me?!) I am LOVING these cupcake cases! Seriously! Miss Etoile, again, and I cannot get enough of them! 🙂
14. Lazing about in the sunshine, or curling up in front of the tv, our british weather isn’t great for predictability, but one way to make sure you are comfortable wherever you are sitting is one of these amazing Fatboy beanbags – I’ve been lusting over these for YEARS and one day, one day I will take the plunge and I know it is something I will NEVER regret! 🙂
15. The final item on my list is also the most expensive – I know it’s pricey, but I really really want one! These Kitchen Aid mixers are INCREDIBLE! From making cakes to bread, and pretty much anything else you fancy mixing together, this mixer can do it – oh my god I can’t tell you how much I want one! 🙂
***This is not a sponsored post, however Amara did generously gift me the first 8 items on my list – I’m a lucky girl!***