This week has been a good one – I’m absolutely shattered but all for good reasons – definitely looking forward to a long weekend’s break after tomorrow.
So – Here are the things that have made me smile this week :
1. Pumpkin Patch. I saw my first ever Pumpkin Patch this week, and it was SO PRETTY!!!
2. Maize Maze. We did a maize maze at the pumpkin patch too – letting my inner kid run free!
3. Three Day Weekend. Oh my goodness does that extra day make a difference! I felt INCREDIBLE heading in on Tuesday morning! (I could do with another day off around now though….!)
4. New planner. I have my midwifery planner, but I’ve been struggling organising the rest of my life in that. So my Monday off found me in paperchase, looking at all their gorgeous planners!
5. My Bike is Fixed. My Bike needed a bit of a service – now it is as good as new – Yay!
6. Sleepover. Sara and Lucie stayed over last night – and it was nothing if not HYSTERICAL! These girls are completely batty in all the best ways! 🙂
7. Secret Hamper Delivery. I won a competition at the freshers fair – and I won 3 months of food hampers, the first of which arrived this week – Yum!
8. Giggle filled lunch. Yesterday we had a slightly longer lunch break than normal and for some reason we were SO GIGGLY! It was really lovely to just chill out and have a proper giggle with a big group of the wonderful girl I’m studying with. 🙂
9. Bake Off. Oh my god, it’s so nearly the final! This time next week we will know who wins! So Exciting!
10. Cake. I’ve been being so healthy recently, but sleepover night combined with bake off simply means cake. And cake is SO GOOD!