Another busy week in the life of me! I feel like each week is flying by at the moment – the days all blend together and I don’t know the I’m meant to be awake or asleep! I have to say though, even though I feel a little bit all over the place, I am loving every minute at the moment!
So, here are the things that have made me smile this week!
1. Frosty mornings. I love it when it starts getting frosty in the mornings (apart from the scarping-the-car part!) – it looks like everything has been dipped in glitter!
2. Day off. There is no such thing as a normal weekend in my schedule at the moment – and I’m feeling completely knackered – so my day off was so so welcome!
3. Witnessing my first two births! Need I say more? Incredible. To read the full story, click here.
4. Dad Visiting. My dad came up to visit me this week – it was so so lovely to see him, and to show him my little flat and where I’m living. 🙂
5. All the Tea. One thing that happens when you start working funny hours is your caffeine addiction gets a humungous kick up the backside – I have drunk more tea this week than ever before – and it’s only going to get worse – and I’m not sorry, at all! 🙂
6. Grey’s Anatomy. I have been waiting for the perfect moment to curl up and start watching the latest season for a while now – that moment was this week (I know, I’m seriously behind the times!) I’m only a few episodes in and I have fallen in love with it all over again!
7. Fire extinguisher. We had safety training this week, and I got to squirt a fire extinguisher at the fire manager – felt so naughty but hilarious too!
8. Raspberries. I had a big bowl of raspberries after a long shift this week and it was the perfect end to a really special day!! Yum!
9. Encouraged Daytime napping! I had my first night shift last night and so I needed to adjust my body clock – and that meant actually encouraged daytime napping!
10. Baby cuddles. So many baby cuddles. Intoxicating baby cuddles. I’m high on new baby smell and I’m loving it!