I may be the busiest I think I’ve ever been, everything hurts and I have had a cold for what seems like months, but this week, I am feeling completely magical! It is finally feeling like Christmas! With festive songs on the radio all the time, and the houses that christmas has literally thrown up over – it’s just so festive and wonderful!
I’m already feeling super festive, so just imagine my reaction when I received a big box through the post containing the most beautiful Christmas Stocking you’ve ever seen, now imagine that this stocking has my initials embroidered onto it – Frankly, right now I’m not beyond resembling Buddy The Elf on some form of maple syrup high!
The Fabulous people at Woolovers sent me a gorgeous red and while jumper (link and picture on my sidebar!) a few months back that has pretty much become my regular cosy jumper for the days when I get in from work at silly hours and need to pull on something cosy, curl up, and hide away from the world for a bit – their whole range is absolutely gorgeous and I cannot get enough of it!
All of their items are made from natural products, even this gorgeous christmas stocking – which Woolovers had filled with stocking fillers, also all made from natural products! (Yeah, I’m a really lucky girl!)
So, what was in this most-gorgeous-of-all-stockings?
- Faith In Nature Chocolate Shower Gel – This smells AMAZING!!!
- Little Soap Company Pure Rose Geranium Bubble Bath – Absolutely cannot wait to get to my parents house for christmas so I can run a hot bath with this one!
- Green & Blacks Chocolate Selection Box – YUM!
- A Hair Mask – Perfect for my the post-night shift pamper that I’ve got planned on Sunday.
- Cuticle and Nail Conditioner – Hospital hand washing takes it out on your hands, so this is perfect for right now!
- Face Masks – I am so unbelievably run down at the moment, my skin has gone completely to pot, so this is definitely happening on my pamper night!
- Tea-Pigs Spiced Winter Red Tea – If you have read this blog for longer than about 6 minutes, or seen my twitter or instagram pretty much ever, you will know how much of a tea addict I am – so this was a perfect stocking filler for me!
- These Gorgeous Woolovers Cashmere Gloves – Oh my god so soft! Cannot even begin to explain over this post how soft – Just imagine something really really soft….they are softer than that! 🙂
This was such a special blogger gift, and I absolutely love all the goodies inside – And what really really impressed me was when I looked on the woolovers website and saw that you can get their Christmas stocking for only £29! Incredibly good value!!! In fact, I found myself getting lost in their website for a bit, and saw things that I could well buy for my parents, grandparents, sisters and pretty much anyone else – and it’s all so reasonably priced!
I may have also popped a few things in my basket for the next time I get a snazzy campaign come in and find a little extra cash in my bank account. I just love it! Proper jumpers and scarves, fluffy socks and cosy gloves – I mean, seriously – all the cosy in one website! Yes please!
So, here I am, sitting here in my christmassy pjs, with a penguin christmas jumper on, ‘Elf’ playing on the TV, my gorgeous stocking hanging above my bed (my little flat doesn’t have a fireplace!) – frankly, I’m absolutely buzzing with festive joy!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, so let’s go walking in a winter wonderland and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Find this gorgeous Christmas Stocking here. Woolovers can be found on their website, twitter and instagram.
*This gorgeous stocking was gifted to me by the wonderful people at Woolovers, however all views are my own.
AngelaDecember 18, 2016 at 1:07 pm
Sounds devine! Love Christmas. You still going to do a flat tour someday I hope so it sounds so cute x